Monday, December 20, 2010

Final Exams and MORE SNOW!!

Hi Everyone!


As of today, I am three days and one final exam away from flying home to Lafayette.  And I will fly home!!!  Today, Dublin received about 5 inches of snow in a matter of hours and the airport closed down from what I have heard.  But, as I tell my study group everyday, "Think positive people, think positive!"  I am posting a video from youtube.com that one of the librarians at my university sent me.  Yes, I am friends with all the librarians at the UCD Blackrock Libray.  I spend enought time there.....and you know how I love to talk.  :)  Anyway, this video is a collaboration of photos of Dublin covered in snow.  The song from the video is called Fairytale of New York and it is performed by the The Pogues.  I cannot wait to see everyone when I return!

Love Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment