Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lovely Lovely Weather

Good morning from Ireland!  I am happy to say I have made it safely to Ireland as you can tell from the beginning of this post.  The weather is lovely, 65 degrees at last check, and there is NO humidity.  My hair is loving it!!   I am staying with a friend of mine, Kate, at her house in Wexford until I can move into my place on campus in September.  And get this, it is only a five minute drive from the Irish Sea.  Looking out her back windows you can see the sea and all the countryside surrounding it.  We went walking along the sea yesterday and I can honestly say the water is freezing, but beautiful.  I am having a great time so far with barely any jet lag.  We have many things planned for the next couple of weeks and of course I have my camera all ready to snap pictures.

Love Always,
Amanda


That's me, Amanda!

The Irish Sea
My Shadow!
The Irish Sea
Me in front of the Irish Sea
A view of Wexford Town
Kate's House

A view of the Irish Sea from Kate's back window

No comments:

Post a Comment