Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Phases A Student Goes Through Each And Every Day Of Graduate School

Dear Family and Friends,

I have survived my first week of lectures....barely!!  I have already killed a few trees with all my note card making and I have lost tremendous amounts of sleep.  You will be happy to know though, I have made lots of friends.  Their names are:

Tea
Coffee
Starbucks
Library
Chocolate
Local Pub
Derivatives
Econometrics
Capital markets

We have spent so many hours together and are learning so much about each other.  We have become fast friends in the week that we have been introduced.  It is hard to describe the emotions myself and others have gone through over the past week and the emotions we will go through in the weeks to come.  The best way to describe my emotions can be best depicted in the picture below.

Love Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, you are priceless!!! I know you can do it! Say hello to your new friends for me!

    ReplyDelete